Saturday, January 9, 2016

I am fighting for First Place in your heart. It is a Good Fight, and I fight with the Joy of Great Anticipation, the Joy of a Lovestruck Suitor pursuing the one who has captivated His heart. “I know the plans”, and they only await your complete investment in our Relationship to come into view. Your Joy is never in what you do, it is only in doing it with Me. I AM your Joy.


All I need from you... is time. Give Me your time, away from all other distractions, and I will wash your heart and mind from everything that pollutes your consciousness. Nothing else is more important than the Time you spend with Me. The more Time you invest, the more your senses will perceive the amazing awesomeness of Life in the Spiritual Realm, where I constantly Live. I so desire… First Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment